Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Telematics
Chair for Pervasive Computing Systems / TECO
Building 07.07, Room 210
phone: +49 721 608-41709
- Since 2019 Research Associate/PhD student at TECO
- 2019 Graduation with Master (MSc) of Information Engineering and Management from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- 2016 Graduation with Bachelor (BSc) of Information Engineering and Management from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Since 2019: PhD Student @ HIDSS4Health (Helmholtz Information & Data Science School for Health) and elected member of the steering committee (10/2019 – 10/2021)
- Examination of Research Records (Mark Schenkel, Bachelor Thesis, 2021)
- CPR with Earables (Stefan Hermann, Bachelor Thesis, 2021)
- Wound Monitoring (Jennifer Muenk, Master Thesis, 2020)
- Activity Recognition (Victoria Karl, Bachelor Thesis, 2020)
- Electronic Health Records Analysis (Luisa Werner, Master Thesis, 2019)
- Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics
- Context and Activity Recognition
- Human Computer Interaction
“Augmenting physician workflow to personalize care decisions by predicting next steps and informational needs in (precision) oncology”
An interview explaining the project can be found on the HIDA webpage (English or German can be selected).
Röddiger, T.; Clarke, C.; Breitling, P.; Schneegans, T.; Zhao, H.; Gellersen, H.; Beigl, M.
2022. Proceedings of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies, 6 (3), Article 135. doi:10.1145/3550314
Hermann, S.; Breitling, P.; Röddiger, T.; Beigl, M.
2020. ISWC’21: Proceedings of the 2021 ACM International Symposium on Wearable Computers: September 21-26, 2021 ; Virtual Event, 28–32, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). doi:10.1145/3460421.3478820